Friday, November 24


a plate full of foie gras, innovative styles


scallop on top of something


lobster (sorry my camera sucks)


don't know what it is, something fried


lamb, with passion fruit sauce


dessert, dessert (there was a selection of cheese as the last course too but I didn't take picture of it, and yes I finished all the food, can you imagine?! that's why my face bloated after the trip.)


Last supper at Emperor, a Vietnamese restaurant that won the 2005 best fine dining award. Just look at the environment.


The food was awesome and yet not expensive at all.


They didn't serve Vietnamese dessert, but this apple pie I had was mouth watering.


Last breakfast in the hotel, I really liked the view.


Last lunch back at Bobby Chinn, the dish's called "Symphony of Flavors". Very creative, French and Vietnamese fusion. Again, food's overrated.

THE END

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

哈哈~ 妳似做緊飲食節目多d!

November 24, 2006 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home