Sunday, March 7

E-Kids on the Block

There have been some teenage girls, around 4 of them, picnicking outside my residential complex at night since last summer. They sat on the sidewalk and munched on chips. I always thought they're some street kids who had no where better to hang out except this random spot in a quiet residential area. However this is a very awkward spot because NO ONE would sit on the sidewalk next to Argyle Street in Homantin.

But I have been wrong. They ain't just street kids.

When I was almost home this evening, a blond kid in a bright red tracksuit caught my attention as he was walking out from where I was heading. I saw a familiar face. Funny enough, it's Tommy. From E-kids.

"Why the heck is he here?" I thought, trying to suppress myself from bursting into laughters.

Tonight, I got the answer from my parents. Little Tommy lives here. And the girls have been here to get a peep of the on-goings inside his apartment, which is on the first or second floor I suppose and faces the street. Hm, all makes sense now. They're fans.

But the one and only that doesn't make sense to me is, why does little Tommy have such a charm?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home