Wednesday, August 11

Officially Over

My phone got stolen again tonight, in the same bag, in the same district, and in the same month as last year.

Difference, was that I felt it right away this time and so I had the opportunity to confront the man behind me on the escalator in this pimp-and-gangster-filled MTR station. But of course, what are the odds of getting a stolen phone back from a thief?!

What raged me was the fact that other passengers just let it happen and just stared at me as if I was doing a show. No one stood out and point out the theif. I am sure many eyes saw WHO put his hand into my bag. What were with these Hong Kong people?

Argh, this is frustrating. Anyways, if you happened to read this entry and felt that you're nice enough to cheer me up, give me a call, or leave me with your number.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think you should consider carrying bags that have zips on. In my case, since I let my bag open most of the time, I put my phone on the side in my bag where I can see when I look down. Like I always carry my bag between my right arm and my body, thus bending my arm a little bit as to protect my phone and purse. Things less important like tissue and notes can be put in areas behind my arm, you know what I mean? Anyway, I know it must feel terrible for you now. As to cheer you up, buy yourself a decent mobile and I will pay for it as for your coming soon bday present, how's that?? :p Try not to lose it this time~
P.S. was there no security guy around at that time?

Posted by: olivia at August 12, 2004 06:01 PM

November 03, 2004 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My darling sister, I'm so thrilled to read your msg, and to know that you do check my blog now!! =D
Thanks a lot for your offer, it's really touching. Yah I'm still shopping for a phone, you know how picky I am, but I'll just be as happy to get one myself, you have your hard-earned money for your own use la~
Love you a bunch!!

Posted by: Clare at August 13, 2004 02:35 AM

November 03, 2004 1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really sure?? haha...
coz i haven't call my part time job yet...but still i think i can afford a mobile hoho~~~
then let's spit it 50 50~~:p

Posted by: olivia at August 14, 2004 02:47 PM

November 03, 2004 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home