Sunday, October 31

Sex on a Cracker

No I did not have sex on a cracker, but I had a bbq tonight, and Glenn said that our newly invented blue cheese s'more was ALMOST better than sex, so we gave it this name. Here's the recipe, must try if you love blue cheese too:

Ingredients:
1. one marshmallow
2. two squares of chocolate
3. one thin slice of blue cheese
4. two crackers

Just like how you would make a regular s'more, but this time you melt also the blue cheese with the marshmallow and chocolate onto a cracker. Serve warm.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dun like blue cheese that much as it is too strong for me...but i might give it a try once my exam finish...right now I am TRYING to get busy for exam...
P.S. I didn't know strawberry can burgeon...isn't it fruit? why take the job away from seed...?
o right...the seeds are on the surface of strawberrys..dah...-"-
Olivia

November 01, 2004 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue cheese with chocolate and marshmallow?

That sounds like shit on cracker.

November 08, 2004 11:37 AM  
Blogger Clare said...

I'd appreciate people to leave their name when leaving a comment, or I might have to delete the comment accordingly.

And to the person above, I see that you're quite conservative and are the kind of people who'd let presumption overide the possiblity to experience. You may miss out A LOT in life.

November 08, 2004 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home