Saturday, October 2

National Day

Tonight with the temperature drop and the breeze blowing onto my skin, I could felt that the summer was going, and a new season was arriving. Autumn is my favourite season, I enjoy that twist of sadness.

"My life's full, I've come to experience so much this year." I said to myself tonight, as the fireworks displayed above the harbour. All my dreams from last year have materialized. Watching firework was one of the silly dreams, tonight it came true, at the convention center, and with the Cheif Executive just 5 feet away. (Actually should I be proud about this?) I did it alone, and yet not alone. because my working buddies were around.

The shadow's gone. I'm completed again.

This week has been awesome for me. My host sister from the US and her newly wedded husband were in Hong Kong visiting, and I had fun taking a couple of days off to take them around. I also had my 25th birthday this week, my happiest birthday ever. Again I realized how much great friends I have and they are all so good to me! This is cheesy but really, love is all around, and when you smile to the world, it smiles back to you.

At this moment, I feel very contented. And on top of that, if god decided to give me a vacation this month, I would be the happiest person on earth.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home