Thursday, January 26

farewell the chick

Is it the coldness, or is it my mind? I've been down in this helplessly uncontrollable food craving trough again.

Life overwhelmed by fatique and the lack of short term anticipation. I sounded almost the same a year ago. The same Chinese new year.

Can't see a long term one either, but that's what keep my life going, because I want to get there and find out what's awaiting me. The job and the man. Destiny is funny. I can only play along with it, and try to take it lightly.

I wonder what's wrong. I don't feel the stress or the sadness during the day, but there've been times at night I woke up in tears. Some feelings are surfacing again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

clare

happy chinese new year!

Natalie

January 29, 2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home