Saturday, August 19

bugger off

Two scenes that get on my nerves the most, which unfortunately occur to me very often.

Scene One:
Late Saturaday Night. Phone rings.
A: Where are you?
Me: I'm at home.
A(in an exaggerated tone): Wow, what happened, why being such a good girl (咁乖o既)?
Me(already burning): ......I just didn't feel like going out.

Scene Two:
Miday on a weekday. On my way to work.
Neighbour/Friend B: You on your way to work now?
Me: Yes.
Neighbour/Friend B: Wow how lucky! Your job is so nice! I've started my day so early today!
Me. Yeah...


Yes I like partying but I have my quiet side too, I'm not obliged to go out every Saturaday night! Why is chilling at home on a Saturaday night such a big deal?? Some people have even called me at two or three in the morning to check my whereabout, what the fxxk, you just don't call people that late! And yes I got lucky sometimes that I could start my day after noon time, but do you realize also I don't get home until one every single night? And in fact for half of the week I had to start my work early too just like you do but then end just as late as my other given nights. So stop bugging me with those stupid comments I'm already very sick of them!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

做乜事?你似乎有點暴燥.
係時候放假輕鬆一下,做返個可愛的老尖.

August 20, 2006 4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

睇黎妳真係好火呢!(見妳動用埋F-language)

假期o既定義,就係做自己想做o既事,想玩時就去玩,想休息時就休息,但不少人都誤認為一定要玩到盡、玩到至死方休....多麼奇妙的想法~

所以就算有朋友打黎叫我去玩,如果真係唔想郁的話,本少爺都會好決絕咁拒絕~ 哈哈~ 我d朋友都知我呢樣野~


記者的生活,實不足為外人道及理解的~ 唉~

August 20, 2006 5:46 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

我呢排真係好暴躁、好暴躁…好耐無試過咁暴躁咁耐。

噚晚我寫之前已收到個電話問我係邊,之後真係兩點鐘又收到另一個電話問我係邊,然後仲要話我知有個衰人要結婚,我真係好嬲好嬲。

August 20, 2006 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

殺手尖,睇妳都係時候提早個西藏之旅,去吸吸靈氣、身心舒暢一番~

August 21, 2006 1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home